I’m sure by now you know what I do but there are some other things you may like to know. I think random question tags help you know a person more, so I’m doing a get to know me post (yayy).
If you ask me to tell you about myself briefly, I might not know what to say but I can tell you that I am funny (yes very very funny) and you cannot tell me otherwise😑 .
I selected some random questions from the internet and tweaked some of them. My colleague Emem, also suggested some questions (shout out to her) although she didn’t know the purpose. I answered thirty (30) random questions and I would like to know what you think of me, based on my answers.
- What does your name mean?
My first name Edidiong-Abasi means Blessing from God. I am a blessing to my parents and basically everyone😆
- Where are you from and where you born there?
I am from Akwa-Ibom state in the south-southern region of Nigeria and I was born in Calabar, Cross-River state.
- How old are you?
I am 22 years old. Repping the 90’s babies 😉
- Who did you look up to growing up?
At some point my sister, then many other random people. lol
- What are your favourite things about yourself?
I am a very motivated person and I’m not easily discouraged by others. I eat a lot but don’t get a pot belly hahaha
- Which of your parents are you more like?
Both, lol I’m not sure I am more like either of them.
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
I think right now, my biggest accomplishment is earning my Bachelor’s degree and starting my blog.
- What is your biggest fear?
I am really scared of failure, I know I can overcome this and I hope I do so soon by God’s grace.
- What is your biggest regret?
I’m not sure I have an answer to this question.
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
iOS all day everyday. So iPhone.
- What/who inspires you?
- What has required the most courage of you in your life so far?
Starting this blog to be honest.
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
BEYONCÉ (Need I say more?)
- Who is your favourite person in the world?
Jesus – He is always there for me.
- How tall are you?
I am 5”8.
- What is your favourite song?
Kiss from a Rose – Seal
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Is it possible to be a mix of both? Because I do not think I am strictly either of them. Some people refer to me as a really shy girl and I could be shy sometimes, but I could also be extremely extroverted so I don’t know.
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite fairy-tale?
I would like to say Mulan, but there’s some debates that Mulan isn’t a fairy-tale. If it is or not, my favourite is Mulan.
- What is your favourite quote?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- What countries would you love to visit?
Okay, so I have a lot of them on my list and in no particular order: Germany, Morocco, Seychelles, Kenya, Mexico, Greece, Japan, Australia, Canada, Tanzania, Maldives, Egypt, Italy, India, South Africa and the list can go on.
- What was your favourite subject in high school?
Definitely not Biology. It was Economics because I always did well with it (do not ask me what I know about economics now)
- If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life what would it be?
I would eliminate Fear and the fact that I cannot wink 😂
- What do you do in your spare time?
Sleep, read, binge-watch series, procrastinate, sleep some more 💤 and go on social media.
- How many siblings do you have?
I have two (a sister and a brother) and I am the last child a.k.a the baby of the house.
- What are you passionate about?
Helping others, teaching, learning more, research and travelling (to an extent)
- Where do you see yourself in the next five (5) years
By God’s grace, I hope to have started my PhD journey, be a successful science communicator and researcher.
- What book are you reading at the moment?
The Defining Decade by Meg Jay. I am also reading Girl Boss by Sofia Amoruso (although I have been reading this one in and out for a while)
- What is your favourite movie?
- Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings PLEASE!
Whew! Thirty questions answered and this was fun. What else would you like to know about me? ask me in the comment section and subscribe to my blog so you can be notified by mail when my posts drop 😉
Thank you for stopping by 😊